Saturday, May 16, 2009

Minor Manipulations

We had a tough time finding a magnet beefy enough to hold the calendar to the fridge. I eventually harvested a magnet from an old hard drive that works great. Anyway, Stephanie wanted me to get rid of the leftovers. I played with them for a bit and made the face below. I thought it was pretty sweet and reason enough to keep them on the fridge.

Last night I walked by the fridge and noticed that my dude was ticked off! Someone had simply moved the eyebrows... Maybe this is nothing to any of you, but I thought it was pretty awesome that such an insignificant movement could change so much!
Doesn't this following one almost look worried! After today I will no longer take my eyebrows for granted!










3 comments:

  1. i think this post perfectly captures the essence of what personal blogging is all about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too many "obby" names commenting.

    ReplyDelete