Sunday, May 31, 2009

Crafty Husband :)

I have never been known for being the creative or even resourceful type, but today a vision I had about a year ago finally came to fruition. It is sad that such a simple idea took so long to materialize. While playing "Bigger & Better" with the kids a long time ago, I found a candle stand in someone's trash and had a great idea. I converted it into a plant holder! Well... There really was no converting to be done other than sticking little terracotta pots on it. The hard part was finding the right plants for it. Below are pictures of the porch (for context), and the candle holder turned plant stand.

The porch needs some color, but it will be there in a week or so when a couple budding plants finally bloom. The front only looks so nice because my wonderful mother put mad effort into cleaning it up with me this afternoon. Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment