Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Craigslist RSS

Have you ever been looking for something on craigslist, but whenever you find something, it is two days or two hours too late? Well, if you use use RSS technology (google reader, outlook, etc.), you can have the right craigslist posts sent straight to you!! Simply perform your search like you normally would and scroll down to the bottom, right click the RSS emblem and copy the shortcut.
Then, paste the shortcut into your RSS manager. Now, whenever someone posts something that meets your search criteria, you will be notified right away and you can be the first one to jump on the great deal! This is how I secured our bike trailer on Saturday, as well as the air conditioner I am picking up this afternoon! I also have one feed set up that notifies me whenever anything free is posted in Canal Winchester. I love this technology. I hope it helps you snag some great deals this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment