Monday, February 1, 2010

As I go off to school.

I will be leaving for school any minute. I am waiting on Leslie to get here, so she can watch Thor. I am in week 5 out of 12 weeks of student teaching. I am shamed to say that I have never worked harder in my entire life. Thankfully, my head is well above water, and I am surprisingly chipper. Last week, I woke up at 5 every morning and apart from my normal commitments was working either in school, or on schoolwork every hour of every day. But, Christ is seeing me through. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I have been yearning for more the past few days. I truly wonder how the athesist answers such longings.

2 comments:

  1. Keep pressing on brother! I look forward to talking to you about your experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, student teaching is so much work! And my only other responsibility was wedding planning (which might be about as much work as taking care of a kid...). You have much more on your plate in this season of life. Hang in there! It's wonderful that you are still aware of your heart and it's longings in these busy times. Give your wife a big, sloppy kiss for me, k?

    ReplyDelete