Saturday, October 30, 2010

Apart from Jesus Christ, there is no hope for mankind.

My hope is built on nothing less than Jesus' blood and righteousness. Paul's claim that his strength is made perfect in weakness is starting to make sense. My own shortcomings certainly draw my attention to the fact that Jesus is the only I have going for me. I honestly cannot comprehend how those who rely on themselves make it through the week.

Thor celebrated his second birthday today. The whole ordeal reminded me how great of a mother Stephanie is. Time sure does fly.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting. It certainly nails the reason religion is so prevalent in the world....too many weak people. I rely on myself and those level headed, logical, intelligent individuals with whom I choose to associate.

    ReplyDelete